What do two computer scientists, two conservationists and a music teacher have in common? We are all part of Moon Carrot, playing lively English Ceilidh music in the Cambridgeshire area.
- Gina Holland – flute and recorder
- Elizabeth O’Beirne-Ranelagh – mandolin and banjo
- Ruth Hawksley – accordion
- Adam Hughes – rhythm guitar
- Dan Sheridan – cajon, feet and percussion
We all love dancing ourselves, and we are all members of Gog Magog Molly. We try to bring our love of dancing to the way we play music!
What we do
We play in and around Cambridge at public ceilidhs, weddings, family celebrations, community events and more. We work with a range of friendly local callers and can provide one as part of your booking, or work with the caller of your choice.
For enquiries and bookings
For more information about the band or to make a booking, contact us now!