For all enquiries and to book us, email email@example.com or call 01223 208813.
What is a ceilidh?
An evening of lively music and dancing, open to everyone! We bring a caller to choose suitable dances for the evening, and explain them. Ceilidh dances are a great way to get people to mix.
What is a typical evening like?
It’s up to you, but as an example an evening event might look like this:
- 6pm – Band set-up
- 7pm – Doors open
- 7:30pm – dancing starts
- 9pm – interval
- 9:30pm – more dancing
- 11pm – finish
- 11:30pm – band heads home
What you provide
- Space for us to play (ideally 3m x 5m, but talk to us).
- Plenty of safe space for dancing.
- A safe electrical supply easily accessible from where we will play.
- Enough people to keep the dancing going all night!
What we provide
- A caller to explain the dances.
- PA equipment.